Blogger Widgets

Friends


counter

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello!
im Revika. Can call me Vika or Revika. My japanese name is Mieko. Im 18 yo. Was born on January, 1995. Studying at one of University in Jakarta.
This blog i made because im bored on this holiday LOL 
I like everything about Japan and one day i must go there. I will watch Sakura Festival directly hohoho
I love God because only He who never let me go. Then, i have besties (best friend). Her name is Elis (xiaorin).  I call her "Bottom" because there was a freak tragedy LOL . The others are Tennifel , Selia , My friends of senior high school, etc. Now i focuss in my study and work. I have a goal in my live. I wanna be a successfully woman ^ ^
I love sushi, seaweed, SOYJOY and milk(chocolate).

"Everyone can change without exceptions" . It is a quote that never forgotten. There was a sad story of the quote. But.. Its gonna be okay. Let its gone by gone~ ~ kkkkkk

"Dont love TOO MUCH , Dont hope TOO MUCH, Dont trust TOO MUCH because TOO MUCH will hurt you SO MUCH " ;))


-miekoVika-

4 comments:

  1. Gomen, i've just suddenly see your blog, it's good and nice :D but.. sorry if i'm talking too much, you have a beautiful smile yet it seems so sad.. and your blog too seems so sad haha maybe its just me or i dont know haha you are created by JESUS to smile and be grateful :) so.. be grateful everytime because HE loves you.. if i can recommend try listening to some of my favorite song it called "brand new day- persona 3" in the morning, i dont know the full meaning of each word in this song but.. it feels like the songs tell me to start a day with a smile haha again gomen im talking too much Gbu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah sorry "each and all-devil survivor 2" its good :) (again sorry for talking too much)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've just done reading some stories you post, is it made by you? haha i love reading something like that... it hit me so hard haha.. well sometimes it makes me shed tears(not now) and sorry if im rude but.. try something more happy, it suits you better haha (sorry for talking too much..again) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas GOD bless you :)

    ReplyDelete